Shipped within 24h
Viruses that can be passed from mothers to their children can be the cause of real trauma, causing acute pathologies that give rise to foetal damage and congenital deformities.
The list of transmittable viruses is a long one. In addition to the better-known ones such as German measles, cytomegalovirus, Aids, hepatitis B, etc., there are many others that receive less media attention that should be recognised and identified.
This exceptional book, which brings together today's leading specialists, includes all the viruses that can be passed on by the mother, lists their chief characteristics and evaluates the risks for newborns.
An essential synthesis, particularly for gynaecologists and obstetricians.
• Les virus des hépatites : A, B, C, delta, E, G, transmissibles par transfusion
• Les rétrovirus : HTLV, HIV, rétrovirus des endogènes
• Les herpèsvirus : herpes simplex, cytomégalovirus, Epstein-Barr, varicelle-zona, type 6
• Les parvo-papillomavirus
• Les entérovirus
• Les myxo-paramyxovirus : grippe, rougeole, rubéole
• Les arbovirus, arénovirus et virus voisins
• Les prions
• Les problèmes particuliers : infections nosocomiales, produits sanguins et grossesse, assistance médicale à la procréation, etc.
• Les textes, la législation